Sunday, February 15, 2009

I mustache you a question....Why!?



Some priceless pictures of my hubby. Story goes that he spent 3 weeks growing out his beard just because. Then when he was tired of it and ready to shave it off he decided to have a little fun with it. At first with the beard he looked like a lumberjack.



Then he wanted to go with the chops.



The he chopped the chops and went for the goatee.



Then of course, the stash. Wow.



When he came out of the bathroom like this...I was speechless. Then he struck this pose and that smarmy smile, I could barely take the picture I was laughing so much. We have gotten A LOT of laughs out of this photo. Some people thought it was seriously disturbing, but everyone thought it was hilarious. But really honey, I think it's time to change your facebook profile picture. Yikes, I'm glad the mustache only lasted 5 minutes!

2 comments:

Bellamarin said...

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The 'stache is the best! Awesome.

Phil Hoover, Chicago said...

Well....some people have all the fun.