Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day Interview with A and G

I saw this and thought it would be fun to do with A and G. The bold parts are the questions I asked and the rest are their answers.

My Mom
By A

I really love it when my mom takes me out to the mall.

My mom likes to wear pretty dresses.

My mom always tells me, that she loves me.

The best thing she does is put up Gator decorations.

It makes her happy when when I do good things and good choices.

My mom loves to relax by laying on the couch.

I like it when she takes me out to the park.

The best thing she cooks is spaghetti noodles.

When my mom shops she likes to buy pretty dresses...I mean, clothes for me.

My mom’s favorite household chore is putting laundry away.

My mom’s favorite TV show is North and South.

If she could go on a trip, she would go to to Hungary.

I love my mom because she's special to me.

My Mom
by G

I really love it when my mom clean up.

My mom likes to wear underpants.

My mom always tells me, -

The best thing she does is -

It makes her happy when when I -

My mom loves to relax by -

I like it when she toys.

The best thing she cooks is dinner.

When my mom shops she likes to buy books.

My mom’s favorite household chore is sleeping.

My mom’s favorite TV show is Norf and Sauce.

If she could go on a trip, she would go to Rocket can turn into a submarine.

I love my mom because because I...yes, Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Haha! I love this! I can't wait til I have kids to do this kind of stuff with them. :)

Michele said...

Lark, this is soo cute. My girls are much older, but I think I will do this with them and see what they have to say!