Monday, March 1, 2010

What kids find fun...

Recently G has given up his afternoon nap. I'm not happy about this because he's grumpy most of the afternoon and then doesn't sleep as well at night. He ends up getting up several times at night to crawl into our bed.

So naptime has become 'quiet time'. I want to at least provide the environment and consistency needed so that he could nap. As his quiet time ended today I heard him in his room crying. Not crying like he was hurt, but kinda wimpery like he was frustrated about something. So I walked in and found this:


Yes, that's 19 pairs of training pants he wanted to wear and he was upset because the last pair wouldn't pull all the way up and kept slipping down.


Can't you just feel the frustration? Really, when did this become fun? A did this one day with 3 or 4 pairs and they thought it was hilarious. I'm guessing G was going for the world record!

1 comment:

Milla said...

Oh my goodness... what a face! That second picture is so sad (though I'm sure it's not sad to you, just frustrating!) So cute.