Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Recent Reads

I love reading new books and hearing about what other people are reading. I have a list of the books I've read over the years on my computer and I've typically averaged about 20 books a year. That is, until last year. I don't know if I just forgot to enter in the books I read or I just was so busy adjusting to having a 3rd child in the house but I only have down 4 books I read the whole year!

So to make up for the lack of books last year I've been checking out the books on my list and getting back into my regular reading routine. I also wanted to use my blog to review the books I've been reading. So if I find a book I think is of interest I'll try to write about it here on my blog. Feel free to let me know what books you've enjoyed also. I'm always looking for a good book.

No comments: